Top Tips on Staying Safe in Public During the Pandemic
Today, it has become increasingly difficult for us to keep ourselves and our families safe from the COVID-19 threat. This virus is extremely deadly, and it also lingers in the air for a very long time after someone has sneezed in that area.
Many people are also just carriers of the disease; they are asymptomatic and do not show any symptoms. It also means that you might not know whom to stay away from when you are in a public space.
Tips You Should Follow Diligently
Here are some tips to keep in view to keep yourself safe in public during the pandemic:
- Always carry a sanitizer with you when you are stepping out of the house. For example, if you have gone to the supermarket and touch some shelves, use a sanitizer multiple times during your visit there. Even after getting into your car, make sure that you clean your hands thoroughly using a sanitizer.
- Do not forget to wear a face mask when you are stepping out of the house. Ensure that it covers your nose, mouth, and most of your face as the virus can get into your system through the mucous membrane in your nose.
- Do not step into an overcrowded elevator. It is far better to take the stairs or at least wait till the elevator is empty before you step in. Sometimes, this might seem excessive, but it is crucial if you want to reduce the risk of contracting this disease.
- Always wash your hands for at least 20 minutes each time.
- Make it a point to wash your hands every time you step out of your house or come back from outside.
- When you are in any public space, make sure that you maintain a distance of a minimum of six feet from those around you.
- Try to use a regular hand wash soap rather than sanitizers when you are in the house.
If you want to know about funeral or memorial services, don’t hesitate to contact us at Wagg Funeral Home today, and we'll be happy to help.